Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First Fashion Project update.

 I have created and designed my dress, all the pieces are cut out and ready to sew together. The color I chose was a royal blue with sparkles in the fabric. My Grandma helped me with most of the work but i cut and custom designed it to fit Kaitlyn perfectly. My Neighbor Mrs. Craft and I will be working on sewing the dress for the remaining time. In class I have been researching my favorite designer Terani Couture and making a slide show about the difference between fashion shows and how they are meant for different things. Also I have asked what other people think  of different fashion shows. My work is to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed with how much progress you've made in just two weeks, Maggie. This is going to be an awesome project.

    ReplyDelete