Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update 2

So last Friday and the Friday before that I worked on researching my two favorite designers (tera.ni coture and Jovoni) . And I bought some musslin which it a "trash" fabric and its super cheap . We got 6 yards so I can start practice sewing the dress to Kaytlins measurements. But so far the dress is coming out great! I decided to bring in some of my designs for everyone to see  for the passion project. If thats a good idea? I really hope you guys like the way the dress turns out. I have had some struggle putting the dress together because my mom does not know how to sew but my neighbor (Mrs. Craft) does so we have to cordinate . So thats what i have so far.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great! Let me know if you need me to do anything or take any more measurements:)

    ReplyDelete